Monday, July 16, 2012

Juliets Journal part 1

Dear Journal,
Mother was begging me to attend Daddy’s party that he was throwing for what seemed to be the town. After a while of pleading from my mother, according to daddy I didn’t have a choice therefore I went. I had no expectations for the night, yet my parents had far too many. According to their plans I was supposed to fall in love with Paris and end up getting married in the near future. This “is an honour that I dream not of”.
What they don’t know is that half their plan came true. I fell in love, just not with Paris. It was all very dull to me even with the billions of multicolored lights and blaring music. Everything seemed like a black and white film, until when I saw him. When our eyes met the world seemed to be distant thought. I had not known of love at first sight till that moment. It was not his charming looks but the indescribable sensation I saw behind those looks.
His soft brown eyes held my heart with every second that passed.  No shame came to me that we were both just staring at each other while dancing with others. How could a stranger that I knew nothing about already have taken my heart? We got closer while dancing but still drifted apart with our partners. Paris happened to be my partner, which if I must say he was trying way too hard to have my attention.
Finally this unknown beautiful man, the guy who still held my heart in his eyes grabbed me by the hand. He pulled my through the crowd, as I only got tiny glimpses of his gorgeous facial features. Everything was perfect for the moment. Then the moment passed. After a short conversation, another stranger called his name that’s when I found out Romeo, which his name. Romeo is a MONATGUE. “How could my only love be sprung from my only hate? “
It was my maid who told me of this horrifying fact. She pulled my away, yet even after knowing this, our eyes stayed locked on each other. It was the not the thought of leaving that was painful yet the thought of not being able to see him again. Now the only thing I knew about Romeo was that I should hate him because of where he comes from yet I didn’t. This stupid feud could be the only thing keeping me from true love. Well that’s all the news I have for now. I shall write later. 
   Love,    Juliet

No comments:

Post a Comment