Monday, July 16, 2012

Juliets Journal part 6/ final

Dear Journal,
This shall be my last entry to you. I just have awoken from my deep sleep. After I write this I shall have no breath of life in me. When I awoke from my slumber, I felt a massive pressure on my body. Romeo was lying partially on top of me with a veil of poison in his hand. He had no breath or pulse that proved there was life in him anymore.
 I have not and will not stop weeping until I have taken my life, with him. If he has gone into the afterlife then I shall join him. We shall never let life or death separate our love. I depart from this envious world to be with my soul mate. As I repeated in my vows, he and I shall be two souls together forever. I will keep to my words like my husband kept to his.
My eyes will no longer see the light of day. I will take this dagger which was placed beside me then take my life leaving my soul to find my dear Romeo. Life is not a life unless it is well lived. Love is not love unless it is shared with others. Our souls will be unbreakable till the end of time; no worries will haunt us after both our lives are taken.  
Now I realize that I didn't want to wake up. I was having a better time asleep. And that thought alone is very depressing. This is nearly a reverse nightmare, for example when you wake up from a nightmare you're so relieved. I woke up into a nightmare, and I am going to go back to sleep.  Except from this slumber I will not awake. I can’t imagine a life without him, and even if I didn’t take my life I would never be the same.
With all the things I have said, I bid thee farewell. “O happy dagger..” Take lessons that I shown and apply them to your life if you find this journal. First and foremost Love will ALL your heart, because you don’t get any second chances in life. Second, takes chances and live with no regrets. And lastly, appreciate what you have while you have it, you don’t know what you have till it’s gone. Goodnight,
Farewell to all,    Juliet

No comments:

Post a Comment