Monday, July 16, 2012

Juliets Journal part 4

Dear Journal,
I just received word that my dear cousin Tybalt has been murdered by no other man than my husband, yes we are wed now. If Romeo had not killed Tybalt, than it would have been the other way around .My love would have been the one dead. On the other hand, Tybalt was my cousin and I shall grieve his loss but I only grieve because it was by my mate that killed him.
On top of all of that bidder news, Romeo has been banished from Verona because of murdering. My maid was the one who told me of all this things which I am writing. Tears are flowing like a waterfall from my eyes, and my love is not here to wipe them away. How could everything have been better than a dream only 24 hours ago, yet be a complete mess now? How could this be part of fate’s design? None of this news that I have received is good, to be very blunt it could not be more of the opposite feelings that were felt yesterday.
 My maid was crying out “O Tybalt, Tybalt, the best friend I had! O courteous Tybalt! Honest gentleman! That ever I should live to see thee dead!” At first of her telling the news of my cousins’ death I mistook her words and thought that she was saying my love had perished. I asked “how could heaven be so envious?” In conclusion to everything that I heard, my heart was shattered into many pieces.
How was I to react to all this terrible news that I just heard? What should be my response toward all of this? I needed to see my beloved Romeo and discuss the situation. Maybe he could bring me answers and comfort me in my time of need. Where is love when you need it? I shall wait for word from Romeo which I pray shall be before the sun rises.
I am going to try and rest from all this.
Goodnight  Juliet

No comments:

Post a Comment