Dear Journal,
As the party came to an end, the night progressed. I was feeling lonesome in my room that I figured I would go outside on my balcony and vent to my heart’s desire, assuming of course that no one could hear these forbidden feelings. I knew that none of these thoughts were even allowed to be in my mind yet I had thought them and had not wished to stop. So I kept on speaking in dim moonlight to no one but my own self.
Questions formed in my mind, the more time resulted in the more questions. For example, “What's Montague? it is nor hand, nor foot, Nor arm, nor face, nor any other part Belonging to a man.” In addition, “What's in a name? that which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.” Why must his name be the only thing keeping his eyes from meeting mine again?
All of these words exited my mouth as easily as they entered to my mind. I stared at the moon waiting for a response, knowing that I would not receive one. That’s when I was startled. Romeo appeared gazing up at me answering all of my thoughts. Could this be a trick of my mind? I could not fathom if I was in need of hearing his gentle soft spoken voice again that maybe this was a dream. Or if I was so blessed to actually have my prayers answered by the one who made me pray them.
In an instant I came back and realized that this was reality. He was actually here and we spoke. No words could be soft spoken or as sweet from any others lips. We had little time to talk yet in that little time we planned our marriage. I know that I am young but he is my love. From first glance to first kiss it was he who held my heart.
Now we have planned to get married soon. I am so happy, yet I am partly scared. I am marrying the only person who I am supposed to hate. It is fate, that has brought us together. Romeo gave me his word, and it is his word which I believe. If everything goes as planned I shall be his bride within two moons.
Sincerely, Juliet
No comments:
Post a Comment